hm2

domenica 1 marzo 2015

Dry Skin: My daily routine with organic products







Happy Sunday everybody!



This weather is killing my skin!
From December to March my skin become my biggest enemy,so dry!
I have a very sensitive, acne prone ,dry (in winter ) skin and wanted to share with you my daily beauty routine.
During January , I was busy finding the right beauty products online shop, I found two!
They are LoveLula and Naturisimo , they only sell the best organic beauty brands and guess what? Free International Shipping
I couldn't resist so I bought two amazing products on Naturisimo


Here is what I do every day and night to fight the blemishes and to moisturize my skin:
At night : I wash my skin with Organic Surge Refreshening Face Wash , for sensitive skin , with rose geranium essential oil.
Then I apply my Viridian Organic Skin Repair Oil , a mix of 99% organic oils ( Rosehip,Sunflower Seed, Jojoba, Calendula, Borage Seed and Wheatgerm ), perfect to repair you skin from wrinkles and acne scars.

In the morning, during these cold months, I avoid to use cleanser, I just wash my face with water and reapply the skin repair oil.

It is a really simple but working routine, if I'm feeling the dryness during the day, I simply apply two three drops again.

p.s Water Water Water is the saviour! Hydrate yourself ! Sip water during all the day , it is the most helpful thing for your skin!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento