hm2

domenica 21 dicembre 2014

Anti Blemish and natural products for sensitive skin : My Daily Routine


Happy Sunday !
I 've decided to share my Daily Beauty Routine .
I suffer from cistic acne and taking a look on the internet , I've found out I'm not the only one fighting it !
I must say that you have to take care of what you eat first but I'm going to talk about this on the next post.
First of all, I know that you can be depressed and stressed, just don't give up , following this routine will help you!
1- Look for a gentle gel cleanser,parabens and soap-free adapt for sensitive skin , this will be your friend !
Wash gently your face with it in the morning and before bed at night. I chose the Keracnyl by Ducray, My skin is Hyper- Sensitive and dry, didn't have any problem with this!
2- I'm triyng to avoid cream and chemical products to get rid of blemish on my face,I know it can be very annoying, so I'm trying
natural remedies : Tea Tree OiL was my choice .
Dilute some drops in a spoon of water, with a cotton bud dab the pimples and the blemish zone.Do this in in the morning and before bed.
3- After some minutes , I moisturize my sensitive dry skin with a super natural oil : Jojoba Oil.

I have to admit it that i'm having great results! The acne scars and blemish are going away, of course you won't see result in one hour or day but in a week, following a good diet too, you will for sure!
Hope my advise will be good for you guys, you can use a lot of different natural remedies against redness, blemishes and acne scars ; Lemon juice and Aloe Vera are great too!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento