hm2

domenica 21 dicembre 2014

Cistic Acne And Blemish - Foods to avoid !

Ok guys,
this is the hardest part!
I've talked before about my daily Beauty routine to get rid of acne scars and blemish ,I said that there's something else to follow.
It's the diet!
The cause of cistic acne is definitely what we eat !
I know it can be hard, specially for who love sweets like me !
My tips are these :

Avoid carbohydrate, like bread and potato chips ! I can not stay away from pasta, so I try to eat little portions and mix it with vegetables!

Stay away from sweets! This is even harder than pasta !
Once you dont eat them, You won't even search for them ! Of course sometimes you can break the rules and eat a chocolate cake or candy, don't exaggerate !

Dairy Food
: Yay, that's right : cappuccino,mozzarella,yogurt and etc.. dairy is a big cause of acne!
Replace normal Milk with soy or almond milk for enjoyable smoothies!!


Last but not least : Don't Avoid Water ! It is really important to stay hydrate !! Drink at least 8 cups of water per day, it is important to detoxify and to eliminate toxins from your body!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento