hm2

giovedì 14 aprile 2016

I Provenzali Cleansing Milk :Perfect for Dry /Sensitive Skin



Here I am with a new amazing product.
I literally can't cleanse my face withouth a Cleansing Milk , my face is so dry and sensitive that is the only cleanser I can use.
I bought and tried this fantastic Mosqueta Rose Oil Cleansing Milk from IPROVENZALI , a famous
 italian bio cosmetics brand  for more than 50 years (yes 50 !) , all of their products are 95 % organic and not tested on animals.
The scent of this product is so good,  soft consistence  and it is so delicate on my skin , I don't feel
the annoying itchy feeling after I rinse my face and it's the best thing ever.
I don't know if this brand is famous out of Italy but I can Promise their products works really good
My mum use their almond oil since I was born ,now It's one of my must have product !
Hope you can find something similar in some online beauty shops!


This is one of the best advise I can give to people with sensitive /dry skin, I've tried everything during this years, that's the only product that really helped me .


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento