hm2

giovedì 19 maggio 2016

Vichy Dermablend Foundation





I made myself a birthday present,I bought Vichy Dermablend  Foundation at one of my favourites
online beauty shop : Lookfantastic .
The products prices are really affordable, considering that they have Free Shipping Worldwide!
I received the Vichy Foundation Brush for free, included in my order and that's a plus for sure.
Since my skin is acne prone and hyper sensitive/dry , I'm scared to buy and use foundations from drugstores, so I stick to pharmacy's brands Like Vichy .
This foundation is Parabens Free, Fragrance Free and it's SPF30 , so you protect your skin from sun damages too.

I've been using this for almost two weeks now, Even thought I have to mix it with two drops of almond oil to get a perfect application (damn dry skin)  , I can say that it works pretty good.
It 's not  cakey and it last for quite all day , it is matte and gives an unique tone to my skin .


1 commento:

  1. FUTUR® Fusion Titanium | TITIAN® Fusion
    FUTUR® Fusion Titanium is a titanium sheet metal fusion fusion titanium with steel in a stainless steel core womens titanium wedding bands for titanium ore an ultra-saturized fusion babylisspro nano titanium hair dryer fusion titanium alloys reactor.

    RispondiElimina