hm2

lunedì 27 luglio 2015

Miami SwimShow 2015 : best of

Last weekend the Swim Show took place at Miami like every year !

Here are my favourites bikinis from all the collections, the words are simple:
neutral, cutout, triangle and geometric !
Let's start with the sexiest and outrageuous! Lace trianglebikini and high waisted bottom by Hot as Hell,of course the name is really on point,love the top , I'm addicted to lace .
This Mia Marcelle 's piece makes turn heads! Little frabrics , top and bottom cutouts ,love the design !-HoTasHell
-Mia Marcelle
-Mikoh

Mikoh's bikinis are every year one of my favourites! These sisters know me so well , less neoprene this year but lovely triangle bikinis and amazing patterns, palm trees, neautral colours and the grey one with the cutout is amazing.

Loved Mara Hoffmann A/W 14 Collection's campaign and this white bikini with high waisted bottom represent at full her boho/chic style, the bohemian in me approves it.
-MaraHoffman


San Lorenzo is a new brand for me, have ot be honest is the first time that I hear this but let me tell you this collection is really good! Models walked the runway like greek goddesses, barefoot, flowers on their hair and bracelet on their Arms. This cutout 3 straps bikini is so sexy and lovely.-SanLorenzo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento